Checking Your Browser

Ensure browser cookies and javascript are enabled.


Help us keep Spokane a thriving city. Report your animal complaints, graffiti and potholes online.

Make an Animal Complaint

Report non-emergency incidents regarding animals using the online form. Your information will be forwarded to SCRAPS, which handles calls for animal services in the City of Spokane. Call 477-2533 to report an emergency.

Report Graffiti

If you are witnessing a crime in progress, call 911. If you need to report a location that has graffiti, please visit our reporting tool or call 311, or for outside city limits, 509.755.CITY (2489). Digital photography of the graffiti can be submitted electronically via the reporting tool.

Report a Pothole

Drop a pin on a map. Write a quick description. Upload a photo. Reporting a pothole from your phone or computer is that easy.

Wondering How to Sign Out?

When signed in, you can sign out from any page by using the “sign out” link provided at the top right of your account menu. You can access your account menu from any page using the “My Spokane” link at the top right.

You can also safely end your session at any time by simply closing your internet browser.

My Spokane

Have a question? Need Assistance? We're here to help, call us at: 311, or for outside city limits, 509.755.CITY (2489)