Centennial Trail Detour – Post Street Bridge Replacement
While the Post Street Bridge Replacement is underway through 2021, an enhanced detour for the Centennial Trail is planned to safely accommodate people walking and biking through the North Bank area along the Spokane River adjacent to Riverfront Park and Downtown Spokane.
- This project will add a temporary on-street trail segment during replacement of the Post Street Bridge, which accommodates the official route of the Centennial Trail.
- The enhanced detour will provide a safe and clearly-marked route for users of The Centennial Trail until bridge construction is complete.
- The route will guide people walking and biking up Lincoln Street to Mallon Ave. and then east on Mallon Ave. to the Howard Street Promenade, where trail users can rejoin the Centennial Trail in Riverfront Park.
- This project will be installed by the end of summer 2020.
- Detailed Layout (PDF 1.5 MB).
Join us for an online, lunch-hour presentation, Tuesday July 14, 12-12:30 p.m.
Provide feedback by email or phone to: