CSO Basin 25 Improvements, Phase 1 and 2
Project Number: 2015178/2017117
Construction Estimate: $3,719,392.90
Project Location and Description: Water, sanitary and storm sewer installation/replacement and creation of stormwater swales on Main Avenue from Cedar Street to Monroe Street, Water Avenue from Ash Street to Cedar Street, Cedar Street from Clarke Avenue to Water Avenue. Work will be conducted in four stages.
Project Staging Map:
- STA will have detours in place beginning in early July (when transit access is closed for construction).
- Detour Route – in and out of Peaceful Valley via Clark Ave with a counter clockwise loop to Maple St, Main Ave, Elm St and back out Clark. STA will be using a Paratransit Van for Fixed-Route Detour service in Peaceful Valley.
- Detour Times – Service to and from the STA Plaza to Peaceful Valley every half hour between 6:30 to 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. NOTE: There will be a 30 day ridership review – to ensure STA is spending resources appropriately, ridership numbers from the detour route will be reviewed after 30 days and may be adjusted and/or reduced.
- There is a 15 minute service via Route 20 on Riverside for those who can navigate stairs.
- Completing the Paratransit application is recommended for anyone whose abilities prevent them from using the detour shuttle or routes on Riverside. Link to the paratransit application.
Contractor: Halme Construction, Inc.
Project Manager - Construction: Construction Management, 509.625.7722
Construction Start Date: May 7, 2018
Substantially Completed Date: Fall 2018
Award Date: December 21, 2017