Soccer League - Spring
10 weeks | 18+ The SPRD coed soccer league provides adults with an opportunity to compete in a recreational environment. Now in a NEW format: 8-regular season games guaranteed, followed by playoffs for a minimum of 9 games per season. Games are played on Saturdays at the Dwight Merkel Sports Complex, 5701 N. Assembly. Registration deadline 3/8. Season starts 3/23. Team Fee $800..
Captains meeting TBA at Park Operations (2304 E. Mallon Ave.).
- Complete the Athletic Programs Registration Packet, fill them out and submit along with registration fee by deadline.
- Fee may be paid online, by mail, over the phone, or walk in to City Hall.
- Enroll team at teamsideline.com/Spokane – you will need players email addresses and phone numbers.
- Submit team Waiver of Liability signed by all players, no later than prior to first game. NO WAIVER- NO PLAY!
- Team captain must sign and submit Player Code of Conduct - and is expected to inform players about league conduct expectations.
- Mandatory Captains Meeting TBA
- Registration Deadline: 3/8
- Teamsideline Enrollement: 3/15
- Schedules Available Online: 3/19
- League Dates: 3/23 - 6/2
- Game Times: 4:30 - 10PM*
- Rosters must be updated as needed throughout the season and must reflect the lineup on the field.
- Team rosters must have at least 5 women. No more than six (6) men will be allowed on the field at one time.
- If five (5) women are not present, the team will play short.
- A team can play with more than five (5) women on the field if they are short of men players.
- If there is a woman in goal, a team may have six (6) men on the field.
- Looking for Free Agent Players? Place an ad on our Facebook Page or ask us for a free agent list: email@example.com
- Available divisions are: Competitive (A Division), Recreational (B Division), Masters (+ 30's)
- Registration fees are not refundable once the league schedule is posted online.
- If referee is not present to officiate the game, the league supervisor must be informed immediately. Game must be played as scheduled, and a CREDIT will be issued to team representative's account at the end of the season.
- Affiliation with USSSA Soccer is mandatory. The SPRD Soccer League is covered through 08/31/2018
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org