Soccer League Coed Adult
This coed soccer league provides adults 18 years of age and older, with an opportunity to compete in recreational environment. Games are played on Saturdays at 4:30PM or 7PM (Spring and Fall) at the Dwight Merkel Sports Complex. The league runs for 8 weeks. Teams may play up to 8 games per season, but no less than 7 games (in case of a division with an odd number of teams). Early Bird Registration (8/18) $675, Final Registration Deadline (8/25) $725.
- Complete the forms in the registration packet, fill them out and submit classification form with the registration fee by deadline.
- Fee may be paid online, by mail, over the phone, or walk in to City Hall.
- Enroll team at teamsideline.com/spokane.
- Submit complete USSSA Soccer Registration Template (www.usssasoccer.com/forms) for team affiliation.
- Submit team roster/waiver of liability signed by all players, no later than prior to first game. NO WAIVER- NO PLAY!
- Team captain must sign and submit Player Code of Conduct - and is expected to inform players about league conduct expectations.
- League Dates: 9/9- 10/28
- Game Times: 4:30 - 6:30PM*
- Registration Deadline (Early Bird): 8/18 - $625
- Registration Deadline (Final): 8/25 - $725
- Teamsideline Enrollement (Team Captain Only): 8/27
- Schedules Available Online: 8/29
Rosters must be updated as needed throughout the season and must reflect the lineup on the field. Team rosters must have at least 5 women. No more than six (6) men will be allowed on the field at one time. If five (5) women are not present, the team will play short. A team can play with more than five (5) women on the field if they are short men players. If there is a woman in goal, a team may have six (6) men on the field. Looking for Free Agent Players? Place an ad on our Facebook Page or ask us for a free agent list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available divisions are: Competitive (A Division), Recreational (B Division), Masters (Women's + 30's and Men's + 40's)
- Registration fees are not refundable once the league schedule is posted online.
- If referee is not present to officiate the game, the league supervisor must be informed immediately. Game must be played as scheduled, and a CREDIT will be issued to team representative's account at the end of the season.
- Affiliation with USSSA Soccer is mandatory. Every team must provide full and complete information on every player in the team roster due on 8/31.
For additional information, please email email@example.com