The Spider Jump
Bungee Jumping has traditionally been an attraction that has been admired rather than executed. Trampolines, on the other hand, have always required a lot of training for proper use… But now, these activities are combined, producing a new, safe, and exhilarating interactive sport called SPIDER JUMP!
Jump over 20 feet into the air and perform gravity defying maneuvers, like flips and somersaults that will make even gymnasts green with envy. While on the Bungee Trampoline, the jumper is connected by special elastics to the structure. These elastics increase the height and velocity of the jump while stabilizing the jump.
BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY - The Spider Jump's revolutionary design for multiple and modern use makes it possible to serve 4 jumpers simultaneously!
$5 for 3 minutes
$7 for 5 minutes
Jumpers must be 18 months or older and weigh between 20 – 220 pounds. The Spider Jump can accommodate up to 4 separate jumpers at a time.
- Jumpers may be asked to provide their weight or to use a scale before using this attraction.
- Persons who have bad backs, necks, shoulders, broken bones, heart of lung problems, pregnancy, or any other medical condition should not participate in this activity.
- Jumpers should be in good health and should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on the Spider Jump.
- Jumpers participate at their own risk and should read and obey all rules, warnings, and instructions. Riverfront Spokane and City of Spokane are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Spider Jump Rules & Regulations
- Watch the attraction in operation and make sure you and/or your child can use it safely.
- DO NOT force your child to ride if he or she is frightened. A scared child on the ground will panic on the Spider Jump.
- Observe weight and age restrictions and posted rules of the ride.
- Jumpers must be able to communicate their comfort and movements with operator.
- Jumpers should hold on to the elastics at all times, using them for support and stability.
- While holding on to the elastics, the jumper should pull on the elastics, using their muscles to increase their height and momentum.
- Jumpers need to feel and go with the bouncing motion, using the trampoline to boost themselves higher.
- Jumpers should use the upward motion and momentum to accomplish higher jumping positions.
The following are not permitted on the Spider Jump:
- Wet clothing
- Use of camera or cell phone while using this attraction
- Smoking, vaping or tobacco products
- Food, drink, candy, gum inside fenced area
- Spectators inside fenced area