ICCU 4th of July Celebration with the Spokane Symphony
Spokane Symphony Concert – Spokane Pavilion
Fireworks – Lilac Bowl
Monday, July 4, 2022
Spokane Symphony Concert – 9:00 p.m.
Fireworks – 10:00 p.m.
Riverfront's annual 4th of July Fireworks display is back with a free concert at the Pavilion featuring Musical Director, James Lowe, and the Spokane Symphony. Chairs will be available for seating in front of the stage on a first come, first serve basis. Blankets and low-backed beach-style chairs are permitted on the lawn. The concert will begin at 9pm, fireworks will launch at 10pm.
- 12 p.m.: Food trucks and market vendors open
- More than 20 vendors will be located across the park all day. Riverfront attractions including the Numerica SkyRide, Skate Ribbon, and the Looff Carrousel will be open.
- 6 p.m.: Pavilion opens for seating and refreshments
- Concessions, beer, and wine will be available. Concertgoers are invited to bring their own food and beverages (no outside alcohol, please). Chairs will be available for seating in front of the stage on a first come, first serve basis. Blankets and low-backed, beach-style chairs are permitted on the lawn.
- 8:50 p.m.: Fairchild Air Force Base Honor Guard Presentation of Colors and National Anthem
- 9 p.m.: Spokane Symphony in the Pavilion, with musical director James Lowe
- 10 p.m.: Fireworks
- Fireworks will be set off near the clock tower, and viewable from many locations around downtown including the Pavilion.
Apply to be a vendor at Riverfront's 4th of July Celebration.
- Must be a member of our Qualified Vendor Program (Qualified Vendor Program Info and Application)
- Must have a current City of Spokane business license and business liability insurance (insurance needs outlined in QVP link above)
- Must stay for the duration of the event. Vending hours: 12:00pm -10:00pm
- Vendor fee is $350
Application closes: June 24, 2022