Citizens who intend to submit a claim for damages against the City you must use the Claim for Damages Form. For further information on claim requirements, see Municipal Code, Section 4.02.030.

This form is also available from the City Clerk's Office on the 5th floor of City Hall. Claims must be notarized before submission. The City Clerk's Office has a Notary Public who can provide this service without charge.

City Incident Report Form

This form is for internal City use. An incident form must be completed by the department involved and faxed, emailed or sent by interoffice mail within 24 hours of the occurrence to a Risk Management Claims Adjuster. Make sure to document the incident in detail and take photos if possible.

Providing Proof of Insurance to the City

Evidence of insurance is required when working with the City. Following are the requirements for providing evidence of insurance.

Contact Information

Davies Claims Solutions LLC handles property and liability claims for and against the City.

Claims Adjusters:
Jim Scott, Sr. Claims Adjuster

Zach Ray, Claims Adjuster

Risk Management Team
808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99201
Scott Jordan, Director of Risk Management
Matt Lowmaster, Safety Manager