The City of Spokane maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Website as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
- As a condition of your use of this Website and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to the City of Spokane that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
This Website contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
- The City of Spokane has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, the City of Spokane reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by the City of Spokane necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
- You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. The City of Spokane does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized City of Spokane spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the City of Spokane.
- The information, products, and services included on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The City of Spokane may make improvements and/or changes in this Website at any time. Advice received via this Website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions unless certified by the appropriate City official.
- Be aware that the City of Spokane provides external links to information and websites not under the direct control of the City of Spokane. Therefore, the City of Spokane cannot and does not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available there. The fact that the City of Spokane has made these links available to you is only for your convenience and is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by the City of Spokane of these links or the materials found there.
- THE CITY OF SPOKANE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- THE CITY OF SPOKANE MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF ANY UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR (URL) ON ITS INTERNET WEB SITES. USERS OR WEB SITE ADMINISTRATORS INTENDING TO DEEP LINK OR BOOKMARK ITEMS ON THIS WEB SITE SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THIS WEB SITE IS DYNAMIC AND CONTENT CHANGES ON A REGULAR BASIS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CITY OF SPOKANE BE HELD LIABLE FOR RELOCATION, DELETION, RENAMING, OR REMOVAL OF DOCUMENTS, FILES, WEB PAGES OR CONTENT IN ANY FORM ON ITS INTERNET WEB SITES.
- THE CITY OF SPOKANE INTERNET WEB SITES PROVIDE ONLINE CITY SERVICES, SUCH AS THE SPOKANE MUNICIPAL CODE, THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO USERS OF THESE SITES AND ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED OFFICIAL UNTIL CERTIFIED BY THE APPROPRIATE CITY OFFICIAL. ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE THAT IS INTENDED TO BE USED IN ANY LEGAL OR OFFICIAL MANNER MUST FIRST BE CERTIFIED BY THE APPROPRIATE CITY OFFICIAL BEFORE IT CAN BE CONSIDERED AN OFFICIAL CITY DOCUMENT OR SERVICE FROM THE CITY. THIS CERTIFICATION WILL BE IN THE FORM OF A WRITTEN LETTER FROM THE CITY OF SPOKANE, WHICH INCLUDES THE UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR (URL) OF THE DOCUMENT, SERVICE, OR CONTENT, THE SIGNATURE OF THE CERTIFYING OFFICIAL, AND VALID DATES THE DOCUMENT, SERVICE, OR CONTENT IS CONSIDERED TO BE OFFICIAL.
- THE CITY OF SPOKANE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CITY OF SPOKANE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED.
- WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
- WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
- WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
- FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE CITY OF SPOKANE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- The City of Spokane reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Website, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Website without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Website is offered.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Spokane County, Spokane, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the City of Spokane as a result of this agreement or use of this Website. The performance of this agreement by the City of Spokane is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of its right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the City of Spokane with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. 14. The City of Spokane main offices are located in City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA 99201, telephone 509.625.6438, fax 509.625.6550, email webmaster@spokanecity.
- You are encouraged to print and download portions of material from the different areas of this portal solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You may also transmit copies of such portions of materials by email, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. The City of Spokane prohibits the reposting of any of its content on other sites on the World Wide Web without written authorization from the Internet Administrator, Office of the Mayor, City Council, or in the case of a specific agreement for that purpose. Furthermore, the practice of “framing”, content scraping, or in any way use of content from this site on another website outside of the City of Spokane portal is strictly prohibited, unless written permission is obtained from the Internet Administrator, Office of the Mayor, City Council, or in the case of a specific agreement for that purpose. You may not modify, copy, change, alter, reproduce, republish, upload, post, in any manner, the material on this site. You may not use or distribute the materials on this site except as stated above.