View International Codes, State Adopted Codes and other Codes for free.
For more details on adopted codes, see Spokane Municipal Code, Title 17F.
International Building Code (IBC) with ICC/ANSI A 117.1-2003
- Appendix C Group U-Agricultural Buildings
- Appendix E Supplementary Accessibility Requirements
- Appendix G Flood-Resistant Construction
- Appendix J Grading
- International Existing Building Code
International Residential Code (IRC) (except Part IV-Energy Efficiency, Part VII-Plumbing and Part VIII-Electrical)
- Appendix F Radon Control Methods (excluding townhouses)
- Appendix G Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
- Washington State Energy Code (WSEC)
Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- Chapter 51-56 WAC and Chapter 51-67 WAC and the additions, deletions and amendments set forth in this chapter.
- Chapters 12 and 15 and all provisions regarding combustion air and venting of appliances in Chapter 5 of the UPC are deleted; and the sections of the code pertaining to building sewers were not adopted.
- Appendices A, B, D, E (except part (D)), H and I of the UPC are adopted as part of the code.
- International Mechanical Code Chapter 51-52 WAC
2008 National Electric Code
- The rules and regulations of the State Department of Labor and Industries, contained in Chapter 296-46B WAC (except WAC 296-46B-900, WAC 296-46B-905 and WAC 296-46B-910) are adopted as amendments and interpretations of the National Electrical Code.
International Fire Code (IFC) Chapter 51-54 WAC
- Additional amendments to the IFC can be found in Spokane Municipal Code, Title 17F
- National Fuel Gas Code ANSI 223.1/NFPA 54
- International Fuel Gas Code
- 2008 Liquefied Petroleum Code NFPA 58Guidesheets/Handouts