1:36 p.m. - Fire investigators advise yesterday’s house fire was caused by improperly disposed oil/stain rags that spontaneously ignited.
5:28 p.m. - A fire that damaged an East Central home in the 3200 block of N. Regal St. this morning was determined to be accidental.
3:14 p.m. - Investigators with SFD’s Special Investigation Unit confirm this morning’s vacant house fire on W. Crown Ave. was started by a warming fire.
12:40 p.m. - The Spokane Fire Department responded to the 3200 block of N. Regal St. around 11:30 a.m. upon the report of smoke issuing from a residence.
9:44 a.m. - Fire investigators say a multi-bulb lamp with incandescent light bulbs placed too close to combustible materials caused an early morning fire.
9 a.m. - Two adults and their two small dogs were displaced after an early morning house fire.
12:24 p.m. - Fire investigators say yesterday’s fire at the Tiki Lodge was caused by a malfunctioning commercial natural gas clothes dryer
8:27 a.m. - The North Spokane Walmart was evacuated Sunday night after several employees reported a suspicious substance on money collected.
9:57 p.m. - At 5:47 p.m., Spokane Fire Department crews responded to the West Central neighborhood for a reported house fire.
10:02 a.m. - Firefighters said individuals who broke into a vacant home and set up residence are to blame for yesterday’s house fire.