12 p.m. - Open House set for Wednesday, October 24, starting at 4 p.m.
9:26 a.m. - Moving these vehicles necessary for Snow Season operations.
4:12 p.m. - Spokane City Council Member Kate Burke is hosting a meeting for the people displaced by the closure of The Academy senior living facility.
11:23 a.m. - The burn restrictions that were implemented for outdoor recreational fires were lifted this morning by order of the Spokane City Fire Marshal.
9:52 a.m. - Project proposed for Spargue Avenue in the University District.
12:40 p.m. - Two events at Riverfront this weekend provide free and affordable family entertainment. Join us to celebrate fall!
12:30 p.m. - SPD took a male into custody after witnesses reported he was firing a gun off at a city park last night. He was taken into custody without incident.
3:28 p.m. - Spokane Fire Department and Whitworth University improve fire safety for community through nationwide town/gown project
9:55 a.m. - City of Spokane releases first five-year Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA).
12:53 p.m. - Parking meters don’t have to be plugged on Monday, Oct. 8, because of the Indigenous Peoples Day holiday.
8:30 a.m. - Spokane Mayor David Condon will deliver the annual Statement of the Conditions & Affairs of the City of Spokane.
2:01 p.m. - Council Member Lori Kinnear to Receive Spokane Preservation Advocates 2018 Advocacy Award
12:36 p.m. - Work is part of efforts to establish a 21st Century Workforce for the City.
10:14 p.m. - MCU just cleared the scene of a serious injury crash at Division & Kiernan. A pedestrian was transported to a hospital w/ life threatening injuries.
Noon - One resident was treated for smoke inhalation and two firefighters sustained minor injuries after a house fire in the 100 block of E. Sinto Ave.
12:58 p.m. - Spokane to receive Smart Partnership Award at the 2018 Smart Communities Awards.
8:37 a.m. - The Historic Preservation Office is making progress on nominating the Browne’s Addition Neighborhood to the Spokane Register of Historic Places.
5:26 p.m. - The cause of a fire that damaged a home in the 1600 block of N. Ruby St. on Thursday has been ruled accidental.