Donate to Urban Forestry
Spokane's Urban Forest belongs to everyone.
There are several ways that you can support Spokane Urban Forestry. You can donate through the following programs:
- City Utility Bill (PDF 2 MB): This is the newest option for donation. Click the link to see the insert that you will see in your City utility bill. You can add an amount to your City utility bill that will go straight to urban forestry to aid in planting and maintenance of public trees.
- Tree of Life: Purchasing the tree and its installation - $350.00
- Make a $350 donation by sending us a check, made payable to City of Spokane Urban Forestry.
- Schedule the planting - Contact City Arborist Jeff Perry to coordinate the planting and arranging of the event, including species and location options. He can be reached at 509.363.5495 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Planting three trees qualifies you for a leaf plaque on the Tree of Life sculpture in City Hall.
- OPTIONAL - If the donors/organizers would like, they can contact Nancy MacKerrow to include this tree in The Susie Forest.
- The Susie Forest: Susie Forest trees are planted as living memorials, as dedications to special persons, or tailored to other occasions and events.