Checking Your Browser

Ensure browser cookies and javascript are enabled.

Account Help

Thank you for visiting My Spokane, the online customer service entry to My.SpokaneCity.org. The website includes information about City services, including contact information, reporting tools, and news and blogs. The site is fully searchable using the tool in the upper right corner of every page.

Still looking for assistance? Ask us a question.

Technical Problems?

This website was designed to work with the most current version of your favorite internet browser. Be sure to use an updated internet browser and make sure you have both cookies and javascript enabled.

Still experiencing technical issues using the website? Let us know, email web@spokanecity.org.

Wondering How to Sign Out?

When signed in, you can sign out from any page by using the “sign out” link provided at the top right of your account menu. You can access your account menu from any page using the “My Spokane” link at the top right.

You can also safely end your session at any time by simply closing your internet browser.

My Spokane

Have a question? Need Assistance? We're here to help, call us at: 311, or for outside city limits, 509.755.CITY (2489)