Fire Department News Releases for November 2015

Nov. 19

Gas generator in basement sickens three

7:12 a.m. - The Spokane Fire Department urges people to operate portable generators and other engines outside of enclosed spaces.

Nov. 13

Overheated equipment causes scare

8:26 a.m. - Overheating electrical motor briefly evacuates Monroe Street fast food restaurant.

Fire at vacant home under investigation

8:06 a.m. - The Spokane Fire Department is investigating a fire at a vacant west central home.

Nov. 4

Browne's Addition apartment fire displaces two

11:14 a.m. - Two occupants of Browne's Addition apartment escaped an early morning fire uninjured.