City Announces Changes to My Spokane 311
Kirstin Davis, 509.625.7773
Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 5:27 p.m.
The City of Spokane is preparing for a significant upgrade to the customer service computer system used by My Spokane 311. Beginning Monday, Sept. 30, the new 311 system will provide enhancements for City residents to access various services by phone, online or in person. Citizens should anticipate some service disruptions while the system upgrades are installed during the week of Sept. 23.
What to Expect from the New System:
- New options for submitting requests directly to various City departments including Utility Billing, Solid Waste, Streets and others will now be available in one convenient location.
- Monitoring progress on your requests will now be easier than ever.
- A library of articles with helpful information will also be available to further assist you.
- There’s an app for that. A new mobile application will be available for your iOS or Android devices with all of these same capabilities.
- What about eBill? If you use eBill, your current login information will not be impacted in any way, so rest assured that there will be no issues using the website in the same manner you do now to pay your utility bill.
As the system is upgraded, expect these service disruptions:
- Online request feature will be suspended September 27-29. Online service requests for residential garbage collection and pothole reporting will not be available during the weekend before the software transition.
- Online chat feature suspended September 23-29. As the new software is implemented, this feature will not be available for use.
Citizens can call 311 during the online service disruptions to get assistance.