4th of July Drive-In Fireworks
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Parking lots open at 9:00 PM (Limited parking spaces available)
Fireworks start at 10:00 PM
- Avista Stadium 602 N Havana St., Spokane Valley, WA 99212
- Ferris High School 3020 E 37th Ave.,Spokane, WA 99223
- Merkel Sports Complex 5701 N Assembly St., Spokane, WA 99205
- Plante's Ferry Sports Stadium 12320 E Upriver Dr., Spokane, WA 99216
Join us for a 4th of July Drive-In Fireworks celebration! Participants can park at one of the four locations listed above or watch the fireworks from home. Parking lots open at 9:00 PM and the Fireworks show begins at 10:00 PM at all locations.
SWX will broadcast the fireworks live on television. Tune into 93.7 FM The Mountain beginning at 9:30 P.M. for continuous patriotic music.
COVID-19 protocols for the drive-in fireworks celebration:
- Parking lots will open 60 minutes prior to the event to discourage pre-event functions
- Vehicles will be parked every-other space to ensure a minimum of 10’ distance between each
- Guests must remain in their vehicles except to visit the restroom
- Guest must wear a cloth face covering when leaving the vehicle for any reason, per the statewide mask order issued by the state Secretary of Health
- Vehicular signage will be placed at the entrance outlining social distancing guidelines
- Security personnel will distribute one hand sanitizer per vehicle
- Security personnel will also place a flyer under each vehicle's windshield wiper, facing inward, outlining event-specific COVID safety procedures
- Each parking lot will be staffed with between six and 15 licensed security personnel plus two police officers to direct traffic, position vehicles appropriately, and ensure the safety and security of attendees
- Event staff and security personnel are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times
- Staff members with flu-like symptoms should not be reporting to work
- Portable restrooms will be available; the number of guests lined up at one time will be limited to further decrease interaction between guests
By participating in this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the County of Spokane, City of Spokane, Spokane Indians or Spokane Public Schools liable for any illness or injury.
The Spokesman-Review, KHQ Television, and 93.7 FM The Mountain
Avista, STCU, The Odom Corporation, MultiCare, Gus Johnson Ford, Numerica Credit Union, Bulldog Rooter, American On-Site Services, Pizza Factory, and Great Clips.