Licenses and Permits

Effective immediately, original applications, renewals and replacements of Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) can be completed online at the following link:

Please note that due to high demand, there may be a significant wait for your fingerprint appointment.

Some things to keep in mind while using our new online application system:

  • You must be a resident of SPOKANE COUNTY to apply for a CPL. Your application will be withdrawn if you live in another county. If you live in another state, you may apply with us as a nonresident applicant.
  • This new system accepts applications, credit/debit card payments and allows you to schedule an appointment time for fingerprinting.
  • Only credit/debit cards are accepted online. To use cash/check, you must go to the Public Safety Building (PSB).
  • When paying in cash/check, please understand that upon paying, you will then make an appointment for your fingerprints.

Our Public Window is currently open the following hours:

Tuesday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm

If you are a Firearms Dealer, and need to submit a Gun Transfer Application to the Spokane Police Department, please email the application to, or you may fax it to 509.325.0875.

Contact Police

For in progress crimes and emergencies call 911

To report a non-emergent crime contact:

To provide crime activity or suspect information that doesn't require immediate action contact:

For general police email contact:

For nuisance reports, including code violations (i.e. illegal camping, substantial litter in yards or alleys, graffiti, land use violations), parking complaints, and road condition issues contact: