Gangs and Drugs

The Spokane Violent Crime Gang Enforcement Team (SVCGET) consists of Officers from the Spokane Police Department, Spokane County Sheriff's Office, Washington State Patrol, U.S. Border Patrol, A.T.F, and the F.B.I.

Persons with information related to any violent crime or gang related incident, are encouraged to contact the Spokane Police Violent Crime Gang Enforcement team at 625-GANG (4264) or online. Persons providing information can remain anonymous.

You can call the Drug Houses and Drug Activity Hotline: 509.363.8210.

This phone is a confidential message phone for you to leave your information and information about the problem.

You may also contact your local Neighborhood Conditions Officers by visiting the Spokane C.O.P.S. website

Contact Police

For in progress crimes and emergencies call 911

To report a non-emergent crime contact:

To provide crime activity or suspect information that doesn't require immediate action contact:

For general police email contact:

For nuisance reports, including code violations (i.e. illegal camping, substantial litter in yards or alleys, graffiti, land use violations), parking complaints, and road condition issues contact: