There's no excuse for boredom this summer! Whether your kiddo is artsy, sporty, outdoorsy, or into science and technology, we've got a camp they'll love. Art, science, sports, outdoor adventures, horseback riding, and even video production camps are on the menu this year. Plus, adaptive camps just for those with disabilities. It's all in our 2021 Summer Camps Guide!
Safety Measures Being Taken
Here are a few of the precautions we'll be taking to keep participants and staff safe:
- Physical distancing measures
- Modified activities, to keep participants active but distanced
- Masks required for all athletes/participants. Coaches, trainers, managers, spotters, and any other paid or volunteer staff must wear face coverings at all times.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols, including more frequent hand sanitization for all participants and staff, and cleaning of equipment
- Modified check in/out process, where parents/guardians will be asked a series of questions about their children and household prior to check in, as will adults who are participating in classes
- Full COVID-19 operational plans for each camp or class will be emailed to parents or participants prior
- See more (PDF 86 KB)
Safety Procedures and Guidelines