Little Spokane River Kayak Rentals
Want to paddle the beautiful and serene Little Spokane River but don't have anything to paddle with? We've got you covered! Meet us at the 9 Mile take-out and we'll transport you to your rental kayak waiting for you at the put-in at St. George's. Here you will enjoy a relaxing 3-hour paddle back to the take-out where your car is parked. YOUR KAYAK MUST BE AT THE 9 MILE TAKE OUT BY 4PM.
Pre-register online or by calling 311. No animals or alcohol allowed. PFD's required (Life Jacket). Youth 17 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Discover Parking Pass required for your vehicle. You can purchase a Discover Pass today by visiting discoverpass.wa.gov.
- Price: $49 (5+ rentals at one time $40 each)
- Saturdays and Sunday Only July 3-September 5
- Kayak Pick UP 10am-12:30pm
- Meet at the 9 Mile Take Out on N. Shoemaker Lane 10am-12pm to be shuttled to the put-in
- Must be over 18 to rent
- Ages 15-17 must be with a parent or guardian
- Includes: Kayak, Paddle, PFD, Shuttle Transportation, pre-trip & safety info, whistle and self-guided tour map
- The Kayak Paddle is 6 miles total and takes 3+ hours.
Kayak Rental must completed by 4pm and at the take-out at 9 Mile.
Driving directions to Little Spokane River Shuttle Meeting Location at 9-Mile Take Out:
- From I-90 take Exit 280A Maple St.
- Go North on Walnut St. .2 miles
- Slight left to stay on Walnut St. .2 miles
- Continue on to N. Maple St. 1.5 miles
- Turn left on W. Northwest Blvd. 2.4 miles
- Continue onto N. Assembly St. 1.0 miles
- Turn left onto W. 9 Mile Rd. Also known as Hwy 291 6.8 miles
- Just after the sign for the Spokane House Turn left onto N. Shoemaker Ln.-.25 miles
- Look for our shuttle signs and our van and kayak trailer with our staff waiting outside of it.