Warrants can be resolved in one of three ways:
Set a motion hearing to ask the judge to recall the bench warrant.
- Complete and file a motion form at the Spokane Municipal Court Clerk's Office.
- Serve a copy of the filed motion at the City Prosecutor's Office.
- Appear at the motion hearing.
Post bond or bail at the Clerk's office. There are two options for posting bond:
- Post Bail: Only cash or a cashier's check in the full amount of the bail set on a warrant will be accepted; and
- Post Surety Bond: Surety bonds are obtained through an independent bonding agency. Please consult your telephone book or internet business listings to contact a bonding agency directly for assistance in posting a surety bond.
- Turn yourself in to the Spokane County Jail.
If you were arrested, but released from jail prior to seeing a judge, you must appear at the Municipal Court Clerk’s Office counter on the next business day of the Court to schedule a hearing. Failure to do so will result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest.
Bail & Bonds
Posting Bail or Bond
The Clerk's Office accepts bail or bonds Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. At all other times bail or bonds are accepted at the Spokane County Jail.
Out of Jail
The Clerk's Office accepts bail or bonds Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. The defendant must be present at the time bond is posted.