Tour Commander, 509.625.7100
Monday, November 18, 2019 at 2:55 p.m.
Just after 5 AM, the Spokane Fire Department was dispatched to a reported structure fire in the 500 Block of South Regal. The first arriving fire company found a single-story house with a small fire on the exterior extending vertically into the home. Fortunately, the fire was quickly extinguished by the Fire Department. Additional companies opened up the exterior wall to assure the fire had not extended to the interior. The structure was ventilated to remove smoke and odor.
The fire was successfully confined to the area of origin, and the structure and contents were saved. The structure saved is estimated at $150,000. Damage from the fire is estimated to be less than $2,000.
There were neither injuries to civilians nor firefighters as a result of this fire.