Play With Us!
The City of Spokane Parks and Recreation Department (SPRD) invites you to play in the best Flag Football League in the Northwest! The SPRD Adult Flag Football Program offers divisions for all skill levels in three seasons: Spring, Summer (5on5 only), and Fall.
Spring, Summer, and Fall Seasons
The league is divided into five divisions: A Division (elite competition), B, C, and D (recreational). We also offer a 5on5 Divisions on smaller fields - but very fast paced! All games played at the Dwight Merkel Sports Complex on Friday nights and all-day Sundays. Registration fee $950. 5on5 Division is $350.00. Spring Registration closes 2/15/2019.
Captains Meeting will be at City Hall Council Chambers on TBD.
- Pay the corresponding registration fee on this website or call 509.755.2489.
Registration fees are not refundable once the league schedule is posted online.
- Enroll your Team Roster at www.teamsideline.com/spokane. Make sure all players' information is accurate and correct. The Team Captain is responsible for updating the Team Roster whenever a new player is added to the team.
- Submit a Waiver of Liability with signatures of all players to the League Supervisor before the first game. Team Captain is responsible for updating the Waiver of Liability whenever a new player is added to the team.
- Team Captain must sign and submit Player Code of Conduct to the League Supervisor before the first game. Captains are expected to inform players about league conduct expectations.
- Attend the mandatory Captain's Meeting. Your team will receive a fine of $50 if a representative from your team does not attend this meeting. The fine must be paid before the first game.
- Game time is 60 minutes
- Teams are not guaranteed in the division they register for.
- Games may be played on Friday nights (6 – 11 pm) or Sundays (8 am - 8 pm).
- Special scheduling requests may not be granted.
- Team Roster must be updated throughout the season and must reflect the lineup on the field.
- Rosters are limited to 18 (8on8) and 10 (5on5) registered players. More players may be added for an additional fee: $15 per player
- Teams may have (ONLY) up to 3 players playing for teams in an upper division. For instance, if you run a D Division team, you can have up to 3 players who also play in any C Division teams. That applies to C and B Divisions as well.
- Players may play in another division as long the division is immediately below the highest he is playing for. E.g., A Division players cannot play for a C or D Division team and so on.
SPRD offers following divisions in Flag Football: A, B, C, D, and the 5on5 league. If you're not sure what division to register for, please contact Adriano Eva at email@example.com. We will help you find out what division will be the best fit for you and your team.
Sign up as a free agent player, and we will help you to get connected with a team, or form your team. Visit our league management website to fill out a form and sign up.
SPRD offers several tournaments every year. Find more information about our tournaments